About June Jones
June Jones has been one of the leading figures in the fitness industry in its evolution from basic physical fitness to an emphasis on holistic mental and physical well-being.
From its inception she served as lead instructor in the longest running health and fitness television show Aerobics Oz Style. During her career June has been a choreographer, fitness consultant to corporations and co-owner and director of one of Sydney’s leading fitness centres.
Since 1993 June has expanded her expertise into the disciplines of Yoga and Pilates. She is a long-term student and practitioner of the Yoga disciplines and Pilates fitness regimes.
Yoga and Pilates Classes
June runs Yoga and Pilates classes in Sydney’s eastern suburbs. You can find details of her current class schedule on the Yoga classes and Pilates classes pages.
Beautiful Stretches DVDs
Using her extensive experience, June has created Beautiful Stretches, a stretching program in a DVD series that is simple and uncomplicated. Bringing a personalized touch directly to people’s homes, June shows how to stretch effectively and acquire the know-how on applying the right type of stretch exercises to target personal goals, and achieve a healthier and happier life.
- Stott International Certification Matwork and Reformer
- Stott Pilates Injuries and Special Population
- Diploma in Professional Pilates Instruction (NSW 91491)
- Member Pilates Alliance
- Iyengar JL1 Yoga Teacher
- Member Fitness Australia
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment (TAFE NSW 17081)
- Certificate IV in Fitness (SRF 40204)
- Reviva Senior First Aid Certification
- Gym Instruction and Personal Trainer with Fitness Australia
- Nature Care College Anatomy and Physiology A Regional and B Systematic
- Older Adults, Group Exercise Freestyle